HAVERSTRAW, N.Y. -- The Haverstraw Police Department is seeking the community's help in locating 11 men wanted for crimes ranging from murder to assault.
Some have been missing for years, others for just a short time. One case involving Eugene Palmer, 78, of Stony Point, was the subject of a CNN John Walsh crime show. Palmer, who is believed to be in Mexico, is accused of killing Tammy Pannirell, the estranged wife of one of his sons.
Those wanted includes:
- Steven Clark, Garnerville, strangulation
- Alex Lopez, Haverstraw, criminal contempt
- Juan Ponce, Haverstraw, DWI
- Eugene Palmer, Stony Point, murder
- Jason Bohlig, Beacon, criminal obstruct breathing
- Joseph Ownes, Spring Valley, criminal contempt
- Eric Tranholm, Garneverville, assault
- Anderson Sanon, Garnerville, possession of a forged instrument
- Fredy Serrano-Rojas, Haverstraw, possession of a controlled substance
- Alejandro Sichique, Haverstraw, criminal sexual act
- Michael Diaz, Garnerville, assault
The public is asked to contact the Haverstraw Police with any information regarding any of the wanted men at 845-354-1500. Anonymous tips can be emailed to TIPS@HAVERSTRAWPOLICE.ORG .
The CNN TV show on Palmer can be seen here. It begins at the 21.15 mark.