STONY POINT, N.Y. -- The Stony Point Police Department recently made five arrest, including four people wanted on warrants.
Those arrested include the following:
- Daniel Monahan, 19, of 3 Ironwood Court, was arrested on Tuesday on criminal possession of a controlled substance . He was wanted on a bench warrant for failing to show up in court. He is being held at the Rockland County Jail on $1,500 bail.
- Tyrone Bass, 54, of 13 Major Andre Drive, was arrested on Tuesday on criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operator on a warrant. He was released after posting $350 bail.
- Joseph McDonald, 21, of 50 Cheryl Lane, was arrested on Saturday, Nov. 26, on criminal mischief after he revealed he intentionally damaged property. He was released on an appearance ticket.
- Joseph H. Gerbino, 56, of 33 Jacobs Roa, Thiells, was arrested on Thursday, Nov 24, on aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle. Gerbino has had his license suspended nine times and was wanted on a warrant in the Town of Ramapo. He was processed and released before being turned over to Ramapo.
- Teresa McCormack, 57, of 234 N. Liberty Drive, Tomkins Cove, was arrested on Monday, Nov. 21,on petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property after stealing $58.78 worth of goods from the Stony Point CVS pharmacy. She was released without bail.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.